Roll20 currently offers support for a variety of languages on our platform and site. Setting your language preference will affect various pages around Roll20.net as well as any character sheets that support the preferred language translations. Please note, that this does not affect either the contents of forum posts made on the site nor usernames.
How To Change Your Language Preference
- Log in to Roll20.
- Click your user name at the top right of the page.
- Select "My Account" from the drop down.
- Scroll down to the "Preferences" section of your Account Page.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down menu under "Language."
- Click the "Save Changes" button to save your new preferences.
- Return to site navigation as normal.
Roll20 offers support for the following languages:
- Chinese Traditional
Our translations are contributed almost entirely by fellow members of the Roll20 Community! If you would like to join in to help with this effort, feel free to email us directly at Team@Roll20.net.