Are you ready to upgrade your adventure with our Updated Dynamic Lighting system? You've come to the right place! Below, we've put together a simple reference on how to get started with Updated Dynamic Lighting.
My Game WAS NOT Previously Using Legacy Dynamic Lighting
- Enable Dynamic Lighting for each Page/Map you want to use it on and choose settings that apply best to the Page/Map scenario.
- If you want them, create barriers on your maps to block vision and lighting.
- Setup vision and/or light for any applicable Tokens that will appear on or visit those pages.
My Game WAS Previously Using Legacy Dynamic Lighting
- Use the Conversion Tool to convert your game from Legacy Dynamic Lighting to Updated Dynamic Lighting.
- Check the converted Page/Map settings and adjust as needed to best fit your Page/Map scenarios.
- If you didn't already have them and want to add them, create barriers on your maps to block vision and lighting.
- Check the converted settings for your Tokens and adjust vision and/or light settings for any applicable Tokens.